“Why would a regime, even a brutal dictatorship, send its thugs to kill women and children, even babies? Does it make any sense, even by the twisted logic of armed conflict and tyranny?…
In a most perverse, sickening way, it makes perfect sense…The Syrian dictator is trying to restore a balance of fear, perhaps the most powerful weapon in the hands of tyrants throughout history. Killing children is supposed to intimidate the opposition.”
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/7PPkQ998v- 3 years ago
- وسيبقى الأمل fb.me/3tLIrI9M7- 4 years ago
- As 2012 draws to a close, human rights abuses by both opposition and government forces in Syria are spiralling.... fb.me/1V6Hg7rtJ- 6 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1KH3uQxdI- 6 years ago
- Tiny Souls wp.me/p2ZC6z-U- 6 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.