Abdullah Ahmed, 10, who suffered burns in a Syrian government airstrike and fled his home with his family, stands outside their tent at a camp for displaced Syrians in the village of Atmeh, Syria, on December 11, 2012. This tent camp sheltering some of the hundreds of thousands of Syrians uprooted by the country’s brutal civil war has lost the race against winter: the ground under white tents is soaked in mud, rain water seeps into thin mattresses and volunteer doctors routinely run out of medicine for coughing, runny-nosed children. (AP Photo/Muhammed Muheisen)
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/7PPkQ998v- 4 years ago
- وسيبقى الأمل fb.me/3tLIrI9M7- 5 years ago
- As 2012 draws to a close, human rights abuses by both opposition and government forces in Syria are spiralling.... fb.me/1V6Hg7rtJ- 7 years ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1KH3uQxdI- 7 years ago
- Tiny Souls wp.me/p2ZC6z-U- 7 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.